A Major Cable Network and an Emmy award-winning Production Company are looking for opinionated and outgoing kids, ages 9 to 13, to appear on an exciting new celebrity-driven television show! The show is a fun take on real life learning.
We are looking for a really diverse group of kids- all ethnicities, all socio economic backgrounds, city dwellers and suburbanites, all genders, etc. We want to try to represent all types of people in the greater New York City / New Jersey area.
The right kids for this project would be outspoken, not shy when dealing with adults, smart, creative and adventurous.
To submit your child for this project, please email the following to NYNJkids@gmail.com:
- Parent(s) Name and Child Name
- Location (City and State)
- Contact Info (Phone and Best Email)
- A Recent Photo of the kid(s) you are submitting for the project
- A Brief Paragraph describing why your kid would be good for this project, and what makes him or her different
**A producer may contact you with more information once you submit (Production Company, Casting / Development process, etc). If this doesn’t apply to you, please pass this information to anyone you know who may want to submit**