WE tv’s ORIGINALS “MARRIAGE BOOT CAMP REALITY STARS” AND “KENDRA ON TOP” SCORE
RECORD-BREAKING PERFORMANCE ON FRIDAY NIGHT
NEW YORK, NY, August 26, 2015 — On Friday night, two of WE tv’s most popular original series delivered record-breaking numbers for the network, ranking it #1 in the 9-11 pm time period across cable among adults and women 18-49 and 25-54. The third season finale of Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars (9-10 pm ET/PT) was the highest-rated episode of the franchise among total viewers, adults 25-54 and women 18-49, while the full season was the most watched of the franchise. Following the finale, WE tv premiered the fourth season of Kendra on Top (10-11 pm ET/PT), which was the show’s best-ever season opener among women and adults 25-54 and 18-49, and total viewers.
“This was an exceptional night for WE tv. We had one of our most important franchises end a season and another begin one and both delivered record ratings,” said Marc Juris, WE tv’s president. “We want to thank the fans and everyone associated with Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars and Kendra on Top for creating a remarkable night on WE tv that is even more meaningful when viewed against the competitive environment we are all operating in today.”
Highlights for the season three finale of Marriage Boot Camp Reality Stars:
- Most watched episode of the franchise among total viewers, A25-54 and W18-49; second highest episode among W25-54 and A18-49
- Full season ranks as the highest-rated of the franchise
- Delivered over 1.5 million P2+, 1 million A25-54 and nearly 800,000 W25-54
- Full season ranked #2 most social cable reality show on Friday nights.
Highlights for the season four premiere of Kendra on Top:
- Highest season premiere ever of the series
- Delivered over 1.1 million P2+, 817,000 A25-54 and 670,000 W25-54
- Significant time-shifted growth, up +78% among W18-49, +74% among A18-49, +70% among W25-54, +64% among A25-54 and +57% among P2+
- Ranked #7 most social cable reality show on Friday night.